Essential Support Products for Underground Coal Operations
New or Rebuilt Equipment, Outstanding Service, Support and Parts
The Matrix Equipment Division distributes and manufactures a variety of coal mine-essential support products. Matrix offers new or rebuilt equipment, outstanding service, support and parts.
- Typhoon Electric Trickle Duster
– 1,000 lb. Capacity
– Pull Behind Electric Beltline
– Hydraulic Bucket
- Scoop Flinger
- Pressurized Pod Duster
- Bantam Duster
This first-of-its-kind pull-behind battery-powered duster provides operators with many options over hand dusting. Pull the duster behind a rubber tire ride to blanket dust belt drives, take ups, under belt lines and across areas not easily accessible for hand dusting.
- 150 lb. hopper standard, Optional 400 lb. hopper
36-volt, 5 HP motor with direct driven blower and belt-driven auger
Dusts up to 200’ with 2” hose
The WD300 wet duster is carried in a scoop bucket and powered by the scoop hydraulic PTO.
Wet rock dusting allows operators to dust on-shift with workers inby, reducing the hazards associated with respirable dust.
The WD300 is user-friendly and does a GREAT job!
- 300-gallon hopper with in-tank mixers
Slurry pump is powered by a hydraulic motor that transfers slurry through a spray wand
- Easy access for mixing and clean-out
- Dimensions: 78”W x 84” L x 28” H
Matrix rock dust bins are available in 50 – 150 ton capacity. Rock dust can be discharged to the surface or through a borehole to various types of rock dusting equipment.
- Portable units in 50 – 75 ton
- Stationary units in 100 – 150 ton
- 480 – 575 volt blower or compressor package power unit
- Bin can be easily filled from a bulk tanker truck
- Operator controls allow batch filling up to 1-ton per minute
- Electronic weighing systems can be installed
- Bins can be vented to the atmosphere or through a cyclone collector
PRODUCTS & PROJECTS
WD300 Wet Duster
Rebuilt Dual-Auger Pull Behind Duster
West Virginia Armature Mantrip
The Matrix Equipment Group fully rebuilt
this old workhorse and now
it’s ready to move miners again.