LED LIGHTING IS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE COST EFFECTIVE
It's The Preferred Light for Today's Cost-Conscious Industrial Operations
For pricing or free ROI analysis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to see Matrix’s complete line of LED Industrial Lighting.
If you currently use Halogen, HID, Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor or HPS (high-pressure sodium) lights, here’s why you should switch to LED lighting.
MATRIX LED LIGHTS OVERVIEW:
- Significantly more cost effective – requires less energy
- Brighter – and does not lose any brightness during initial burn-in phase
- Longer-lasting (much longer…)
- Produce a “clean” light with even distribution and softer shadows – better visibility = safety!
- More durable – no bulbs to break
- Cool to the touch – safer for the workplace
- More environmentally sound – contain no heavy metals or environmental contaminants
- Save money, particularly when considering the manpower and down-time required for frequent traditional bulb replacement
- Provide a better ROI – typically 7 months to 1.5 years.
A typical LED lasts a minimum of 20,000 hours, which is generally 5 years or longer, depending on its service and application. In comparison, a Metal Halide bulb typically lasts around 8 months.
- Industrial-grade—highly durable and built to handle rough, dirty industrial environments – carrying Vibration, Ingress, Noise and Load Dump/EMC ratings
- Industry-leading Vibration ratings
- Industry-leading IP ratings
- Industry-leading EMC ratings
- Load Dump/EMC ratings