ENCHANCED STATUS SCREEN
FOR EASIER DIAGNOSTICS & IN-CAB DIRECTIONAL ALERTING
The IntelliZone® Enhanced Status Screen provides a quick visual report, showing if your system drivers and locators and working properly. This optional accessory decreases the time required to trouble-shoot a system issue without the use of a laptop or other machine control interface tools.
The Matrix Enhanced Status Screen also provides in-cab directional zone breach information for mobile equipment operators.
- Provides seven diagnostic and alert displays. Change display by applying a magnet to the lower right-hand corner.
- Easy to diagnose IntelliZone system without a laptop or other machine control interface tools.
- No underground laptop required
- Decreases time to trouble-shoot system
- Part Numbers:
- 10005837 (Screen with XPE-4 enclosure, cabling, conduit and glands)
- 10005802 (Screen with XPE-4 Enclosure)
- 10005376 (Screen only)
NOTE: The Enhanced Status Screen is included with new IntelliZone systems, and is easy to add on existing systems.
Directional Alert Display
Switching display pages is accomplished by placing a magnet (included) on the lower right-hard corner of the screen.