VAI-BASED PEOPLE & OBJECT ALERTING SAFETY SYSTEM
FOR FORKLIFTS & SMALL- TO MEDIUM-SIZED MOBILE EQUIPMENT
Operates as an Independent Detection System. Workers Do Not Wear a Locator Device.
OmniPro® is a camera safety system that uses Visual Artificial Intelligence (VAI) to detect people, vehicles and objects, such as stop signs, within the projected travel path of mobile equipment and alerts the operator to their presence.
- Alerts, takes photos and reports on zone breaches; photos are recorded, timestamped and stored the USB flash drive included in each camera unit.
- Has a 120° field-of-view per camera and can operate up to three cameras.
- Field-of-view zone grid configuration tool allows programmable alert zones that can be adapted to the operating environment.
- Utilizes audio or visual alerting. Screen monitor also available.
- Rugged design for longer life in high-vibration industrial environments.
OBJECT DETECTION MENU
- Stop Sign
- Pedestrian Sign
The equipment operator can select any or all of these items to better match their safety needs and operating conditions.