VAI-BASED PEOPLE & OBJECT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SAFETY SYSTEM
For Forklifts & Small- to Medium-Sized Mobile Equipment
OmniPro® is a camera safety system that uses Visual Artificial Intelligence (VAI) to detect people, vehicles and objects, such as stop signs, within the projected travel path of mobile equipment and alerts the operator to their presence.
- Alerts, takes photos and reports on zone breaches; photos are recorded, timestamped and stored the USB flash drive included in each camera unit.
- No personal wearable device or tags required.
- Has a 120° field-of-view per camera and can operate up to three cameras.
- Field-of-view zone grid configuration tool allows programmable alert zones that can be adapted to the operating environment.
- Utilizes audio or visual alerting. Screen monitor also available.
- Rugged design for longer life in high-vibration industrial environments.
OBJECT DETECTION MENU
- Stop Sign
- Pedestrian Sign
The equipment operator can select any or all of these items to better match their safety needs and operating conditions.
At high-traffic warehouse intersections, where mobile equipment and people are crossing common aisles, OmniPro’s Intersection Control System can help reduce potential accidents.
ELEVATE YOUR OPERATION’S SAFETY FACTOR
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation, set-up and operation.
- Programmable alert zones match your operating environment.
- In two-camera systems, OmniPro will auto-switch to only monitor the vehicle’s direction of travel (reduces nuisance warnings).
- Operates as an independent warning system or can be machine integrated.
- Workers do not wear a personal location device.