VAI-BASED PEOPLE & OBJECT ALERTING SAFETY SYSTEM
FOR FORKLIFTS & INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
Operates As An Independent Detection System. Workers Do Not Wear A Signalling Device.
OmniPro® Lite is a camera safety system that uses Visual Artificial Intelligence (VAI) to detect people and objects, such as stop signs, within a mobile equipment unit’s projected travel path and alerts the operator of their presence.
- Records and stores breach, collision and tilting incidents.
- Operates as a single-, dual- or three-camera system for a wider coverage area. Each camera has a 120° field-of-view.
- Programmable alert zones match your operating environment.
- In two-camera systems, OmniPro will auto-switch to only monitor the vehicle’s direction of travel. (Reduces nuisance warnings)
- Workers do not wear a signalling device.
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation, set-up and operation.
- Can operate as an independent warning system or be machine-integrated.
- Utilizes audio or visual operater alerting. Screen monitor also available.
Matrix OmniPro® MAX
OmniPro® MAX is an intelligent multi-camera system (up to six) that can detect people and be “taught” to recognize other objects like specific equipment, safety barriers or no-go zones.
Matrix is currently conducting field trials of this system.