V.A.I.-BASED PEOPLE & OBJECT COLLISION AVOIDANCE SAFETY SYSTEM
For Small- to Medium-Sized Mobile Equipment
OmniPro® is a camera safety system that uses Visual Artificial Intelligence (V.A.I.) to detect people, vehicles and objects, such as stop signs, within the projected travel path of mobile equipment and alerts the operator to their presence.
The user can select what objects will be included, whether to integrate with the machine or operate as alert-only, and whether the alert will be visual, audible or tactile.
- No personal wearable device or tags required.
- Alerts, takes photos and reports on zone breaches; photos are recorded, timestamped and stored in the USB flash drive included with each unit.
- Has a 120° field-of-view per camera and can operate up to three cameras.
- Field-of-view zone grid configuration tool allows programmable alert zones that can be adapted to the operating environment.
- Utilizes audio, visual or tactile alerting. Screen monitor also available.
- Rugged design for longer life in high-vibration mining & industrial environments.
OBJECT DETECTION MENU
- Stop Sign
- Pedestrian Sign
Equipment operators can select any or all of these items to better match their safety needs and operating conditions.
ELEVATE YOUR OPERATION’S SAFETY FACTOR
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation, set-up and operation.
- Programmable alert zones match your operating environment.
- In two-camera systems, OmniPro will auto-switch to only monitor the vehicle’s direction of travel (reduces nuisance warnings).
- Operates as an independent warning system or can be machine integrated.
- Workers do not wear a personal location device.
OmniPro 2.0 – a feature-rich version of OmniPro is in development for large-scale mining equipment.