Visual A.I. Camera System That Requires No Personal Device or Equipment Tag
Optimized for Minimal Nuisance Alerts. NEW Cloud Reporting System!
OmniPro® is a camera-based collision avoidance system that uses Visual Artificial Intelligence (V.A.I.) to detect people and objects, such as stop signs,
within a mobile equipment unit’s projected travel path and alerts the operator of their presence.
- Operates as an independent warning system.
- No location device or equipment tag required.
- Optimized for minimal nuisance alerts
- Records and stores zone breach incidents with photo and time-stamp.
- Operates as a single-, dual- or three-camera system for a wider coverage area. Each camera has a 120° field-of-view.
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation, set-up and operation.
- Programmable alert zones match your operating environment.
- Rugged design for longer life in high-vibration industrial environments.
- In two-camera systems, OmniPro will auto-switch to only monitor the vehicle's direction of travel (reduces nuisance warnings).
OmniPro® Cloud Reporting System
A web-based application that provides 24/7 access to software tools, e.g., dashboard, with real-time metrics and analytics for the OmniPro A.I. Collision Avoidance System.
Breach notification and reporting
- Full-data capture with data analysis
- Average daily breaches per machine; trending breaches over time
- Access to event graph with images time-stamped for Alert and Warning Zone breaches
- Can filter by Zone type
- Can sort by type of event: person, fork truck, car, etc.
- SMS or text messaging alerting available if an event occurs
- Tracks safety and performance
- Can identify accident risk areas
- Identifies the most dangerous hours and days
- Provides near-miss reporting with location identified and images time-stamped